Aluminium Doors and Windows has gained popularity as an alternative framing material, compared to steel and wood; it is used by many contractors for residential and commercial buildings. Aluminium windows and doors are aesthetically appealing and add a modern touch to any architectural building design. With new technology and advances in fabrication, aluminium doors and windows are no longer restricted to one function and colour. There are a variety of styles available for both residential and commercial buildings, making it easy for customers to custom design their own doors and windows.
Many people are opting to replace their old windows with aluminium windows because, unlike wood and steel, aluminium windows have many benefits. The weather in Cape Town requires strong and well fitted windows, and doors that will remain intact during a storm. Aluminium windows and doors are not only beautiful to look at; they are fully functional and offer a variety of advantages:
- Aluminium Doors and Windows add an aesthetic appeal that will enhance the value of any property.
- Aluminium frames are powder coated in a range of colours making them maintenance free.
- Increased levels of security; aluminium windows are very strong and durable.
- They are weatherproof and energy efficient.
- Aluminium will not rust, irrespective of how much it rains in the Cape.
- Slim sight lines.
Bellville Glass Centre has an Aluminium Doors and Windows division that produces aluminium products for domestic and commercial buildings in Cape Town. We have a team of skilled cutters and assemblers who are highly trained to manufacture quality aluminium doors and windows. If you’re renovating your home or your thinking of changing your windows, Bellville Glass Centre is the best option for aluminium windows and doors.
For more information on our products and services, call Bellville Glass Centre today!